Energy expertise from Lark Energy
Renewable energy operation and maintenance
Lark Energy Services provides full support for the on-going operation and maintenance (O&M) of solar farms and other renewable energy installations. We currently have more than 150 MWp of solar farms under long term O&M contract.
Our services include:
- Feed-in tariff and renewable obligation certificate (FIT/ROC) registration, meter readings and management of claims.
- Power purchase agreement (PPA) negotiation and administration.
- Performance monitoring, defects analysis and fault diagnosis.
- 24/7 response to system faults.
- Periodic inspection and maintenance.
- Security through use of CCTV with remote monitoring via call centre.
- Landscape management.
- Replacement of defective components and managing warranty claims.
- Cable jointing.
- Thermal imaging.